Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRayso ForumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
Likeing what we are rolling out?
Yes
[Read NOW!] Site will be closed! Vote_lcap92%[Read NOW!] Site will be closed! Vote_rcap
 92% [ 12 ]
no
[Read NOW!] Site will be closed! Vote_lcap8%[Read NOW!] Site will be closed! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13
Top posters
ArchDuke (232)
[Read NOW!] Site will be closed! Vote_lcap[Read NOW!] Site will be closed! Voting_bar[Read NOW!] Site will be closed! Vote_rcap 
error_691 (219)
[Read NOW!] Site will be closed! Vote_lcap[Read NOW!] Site will be closed! Voting_bar[Read NOW!] Site will be closed! Vote_rcap 
RaysoRb (150)
Tmh32293 (76)
Devil-may-cry (72)
ATAL (38)
Ratex (28)
PlanC (8)
Night-Gh0st (4)
Vickranus (3)

[Read NOW!] Site will be closed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaysoRb
Lawlistrator
Lawlistrator
RaysoRb

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-10-02

[Read NOW!] Site will be closed! Empty
PostSubject: [Read NOW!] Site will be closed!   [Read NOW!] Site will be closed! EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:32 am

RaysoForums is dead, Site will be closed today.I may start up a new forum with AFF. And this time no one will ask me to get the mod rank. I know who to make V.I.P., who to make MOd , and who to make the new admin.

This is the last topic of RF all boards and topic will be deleted and locked. Then I will delete the site.

Thanks and Goodbye,
RaysoRb/
Back to top Go down
https://raysoforums.forumotion.net

[Read NOW!] Site will be closed!
Page 1 of 1