Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRayso ForumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
Likeing what we are rolling out?
Yes
[Read Now] Effictive ASAP Vote_lcap92%[Read Now] Effictive ASAP Vote_rcap
 92% [ 12 ]
no
[Read Now] Effictive ASAP Vote_lcap8%[Read Now] Effictive ASAP Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13
Top posters
ArchDuke (232)
[Read Now] Effictive ASAP Vote_lcap[Read Now] Effictive ASAP Voting_bar[Read Now] Effictive ASAP Vote_rcap 
error_691 (219)
[Read Now] Effictive ASAP Vote_lcap[Read Now] Effictive ASAP Voting_bar[Read Now] Effictive ASAP Vote_rcap 
RaysoRb (150)
Tmh32293 (76)
Devil-may-cry (72)
ATAL (38)
Ratex (28)
PlanC (8)
Night-Gh0st (4)
Vickranus (3)

[Read Now] Effictive ASAP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tmh32293
Private First Class
Private First Class
Tmh32293

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-10-30

[Read Now] Effictive ASAP Empty
PostSubject: [Read Now] Effictive ASAP   [Read Now] Effictive ASAP EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:55 pm

The following users have been banned
Sith
Bboy

Both personally asked me to delete them with no other information given out to the site.

Just to let you all know, the rank was a joke that I told Rayso about when I did it.. I also told the mod team.... No one bothered to object till now, fix it your self. The banner, took you all long enough to figure out it was misspelled, shame on you all, and shame on me for not checking it. Oh well Fix it yourself. Rayso your an admin, You can do anything I can do and even do more because it has you as the founder. Why tell me to do things that you could do.

Look Im sick, been very sick for the past 3 days, had trouble breathing, moving and in lots of pain, and still recovering from an arm injrury. Managing a forum is not hard at all, I have been able to do it since the 6th grade and im half way through High School now... Took me a week to learn you all have had idk almost 2 months not counting for those who have been apart of my sites in the past.

I havent been b***y at all or even cared about what you all asked me to do but im sorta tired of it.. You all ask for more than almost anyone I know or knew.... Im done here I expect bboy to show up soon and post on here so i can delete his account along with mine..

My point, you dont screw around with me wanting everything done when you could do it. Im no great master at doing any of this. Its called TUTORIALS people...

Thats why I am asking that this account be deleted ASAP when rayso comes on. I aparently cant ban myself on here like i could with others, what a shame-TMH ADMIN POWER!

Last edited by Tmh32293 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://euphoriaimages.synthasite.com
Anonymous

[Read Now] Effictive ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Read Now] Effictive ASAP   [Read Now] Effictive ASAP EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:57 pm

Tmh32293 wrote:
The following users have been banned
Sith
Tmh32293
Bboy

By via request of themselves.

Just to let you all know, the rank was a joke that I told Rayso about when I did it.. I also told the mod team.... No one bothered to object till now, fix it your self. The banner, took you all long enough to figure out it was misspelled, shame on you all, and shame on me for not checking it. Oh well Fix it yourself. Rayso your an admin, You can do anything I can do and even do more because it has you as the founder. Why tell me to do things that you could do.

Look Im sick, been very sick for the past 3 days, had trouble breathing, moving and in lots of pain, and still recovering from an arm injrury. Managing a forum is not hard at all, I have been able to do it since the 6th grade and im half way through High School now... Took me a week to learn you all have had idk almost 2 months not counting for those who have been apart of my sites in the past.

I havent been b***y at all or even cared about what you all asked me to do but im sorta tired of it.. You all ask for more than almost anyone I know or knew.... Im done here I expect bboy to show up soon and post on here so i can delete his account along with mine..

My point, you dont screw around with me wanting everything done when you could do it. Im no great master at doing any of this. Its called TUTORIALS people...
Well done man, And just for those of you who Bitch** to TMH abotu this, well, this site is truly fuck** now, and you can pick up the pieces. Good luck.-bboy
Back to top Go down

[Read Now] Effictive ASAP
Page 1 of 1