Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRayso ForumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
Likeing what we are rolling out?
Yes
[News]To honor those then and now. Vote_lcap92%[News]To honor those then and now. Vote_rcap
 92% [ 12 ]
no
[News]To honor those then and now. Vote_lcap8%[News]To honor those then and now. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13
Top posters
ArchDuke (232)
[News]To honor those then and now. Vote_lcap[News]To honor those then and now. Voting_bar[News]To honor those then and now. Vote_rcap 
error_691 (219)
[News]To honor those then and now. Vote_lcap[News]To honor those then and now. Voting_bar[News]To honor those then and now. Vote_rcap 
RaysoRb (150)
Tmh32293 (76)
Devil-may-cry (72)
ATAL (38)
Ratex (28)
PlanC (8)
Night-Gh0st (4)
Vickranus (3)

[News]To honor those then and now.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tmh32293
Private First Class
Private First Class
Tmh32293

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-10-30

[News]To honor those then and now. Empty
PostSubject: [News]To honor those then and now.   [News]To honor those then and now. EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:42 am

This topic is to stay on the boards for as long as the world has a current conflict going on.

Quote :
Veterans Day is an annual American holiday honoring military Veterans . Both a federal and a state holiday in all states, it is usually observed on November 11th
However, if it occurs on a Sunday then the following Monday is
designated for holiday leave, and if it occurs Saturday then either
Saturday or Friday may be so designated. It is also celebrated as Armistice Day or remembrance day in other parts of the world, falling on November 11th, the anniversary of the signing of the Armistice that ended World War 1
(Major hostilities of World War I were formally ended at the 11th hour
of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918 with the German signing of the Armistice.)

In the later years of its signing it has become a custom for all countries that took part in one of the major wars or affected by it to honor every veteran from their side of then enemies side.

How the Americans celebrate their veterans
Flag placement flowers on graves ect.
Today we took a bus to a national cemetery where veterans were buried after they died. Our Chaplin gave a speech on how "Awesome" it was to be there and see how dedicated they were. Our Col. and 1st Sgt. gave a speech on how other countries Ex. France, England, ect. honor their veterans and other countries veterans.

Any post that are considered flame or bash against any other countries people for their reason of war, no matter it be religion, its ruler or by accident, even relating to that will have you IP banned at my discretion and let it be known that I dont wear those 2 military signatures for a pathetic reason, I may one day be one of those the world honors, maybe in 2 years maybe in 50 and I respect any and all people who serve in any and all countries milita/military I will be as harsh as I can.

Note: If the above is done your IP address email and other information will be given to the Forumotion staff for futher investigation.
Back to top Go down
http://euphoriaimages.synthasite.com

[News]To honor those then and now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: General Discussions-
Jump to: