Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRayso ForumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
Likeing what we are rolling out?
Yes
that was fallout3!!!! Vote_lcap92%that was fallout3!!!! Vote_rcap
 92% [ 12 ]
no
that was fallout3!!!! Vote_lcap8%that was fallout3!!!! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13
Top posters
ArchDuke (232)
that was fallout3!!!! Vote_lcapthat was fallout3!!!! Voting_barthat was fallout3!!!! Vote_rcap 
error_691 (219)
that was fallout3!!!! Vote_lcapthat was fallout3!!!! Voting_barthat was fallout3!!!! Vote_rcap 
RaysoRb (150)
Tmh32293 (76)
Devil-may-cry (72)
ATAL (38)
Ratex (28)
PlanC (8)
Night-Gh0st (4)
Vickranus (3)

that was fallout3!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
error_691
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
error_691

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-10-29

that was fallout3!!!! Empty
PostSubject: that was fallout3!!!!   that was fallout3!!!! EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 4:52 am

ahh man i cant blieve it when the sms got to my phone comed and see fallout3 in it .i couldnt wait to but it .know that i installed it .wtf! affraid
this game suckes big time Angry!
Back to top Go down

that was fallout3!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Extra :: Storage-
Jump to: