Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRayso ForumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
Likeing what we are rolling out?
Yes
Some things to know about me Vote_lcap92%Some things to know about me Vote_rcap
 92% [ 12 ]
no
Some things to know about me Vote_lcap8%Some things to know about me Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13
Top posters
ArchDuke (232)
Some things to know about me Vote_lcapSome things to know about me Voting_barSome things to know about me Vote_rcap 
error_691 (219)
Some things to know about me Vote_lcapSome things to know about me Voting_barSome things to know about me Vote_rcap 
RaysoRb (150)
Tmh32293 (76)
Devil-may-cry (72)
ATAL (38)
Ratex (28)
PlanC (8)
Night-Gh0st (4)
Vickranus (3)

Some things to know about me

Go down 
+2
RaysoRb
Tmh32293
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tmh32293
Private First Class
Private First Class
Tmh32293

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Some things to know about me Empty
PostSubject: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:24 am

So a general thread. Post some things on your self and feel free to comment on others!

So im TMH, Old enough to drive, but not old enough.
In the web
Ive spent 4 years as a computer genius you could say....
4 years ago started web group dedicated to internet videos, later to go on to make images.
3 years ago same company now does professional images, maintains sites for users by other host.
2 years ago expand and partner with 3 other sites to bring an insane amount of options for our community for 100+ users. Now doing real life video's, Special effects.
1 year ago started and finished on "The Alliance" the video game, based on the life of 20 users in the site community. Followed Me, Darthy, and webmasters.
Current Day: left the site community to pursue other things, now doing professional signitures, and all images with the help of Jasc and Cs3. Solo-ing making and maintaining sites for people. Now working as Euphoria Films & Image Lead Graphics manager.

In life
Still in school, majoring in Business and Computers. Currently a Staff Sergeant in our battalion. Starting rotc Drill Team (not those cheer leaders with the pompoms... Google rotc drill team).
Back to top Go down
http://euphoriaimages.synthasite.com
RaysoRb
Lawlistrator
Lawlistrator
RaysoRb

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:34 pm

You are a Web Genius... I accept that. I trust you, I will make you an Admin of this site. We will change the PHP Version and re-build it.

P.S.:Looks like you have a nice life in both school and web(internet).
Back to top Go down
https://raysoforums.forumotion.net
error_691
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
error_691

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:56 pm

ohh cool .im not old enoigh to know u . but it seems u are a good genius .
about me ....im just 10 years game player What a Face
Back to top Go down
Tmh32293
Private First Class
Private First Class
Tmh32293

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:47 pm

Kk, I will be back in around 9 hours if practice is over, delete this reply if needed

RaysoRb: You are an Administrator now
Back to top Go down
error_691
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
error_691

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:54 pm

congratz tmh
Back to top Go down
ArchDuke
ArchDuke

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:15 pm

Congratz tmh....
Back to top Go down
Tmh32293
Private First Class
Private First Class
Tmh32293

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:29 pm

Just a heads up if the site seems to be locked (if forumotion has the option) Bboy knows what I am talking about. If it does happen just please ignore it for now.... Its just a precaution I do that keeps anyone for un-willingly mess up something without knowing...

Also Thx Ray, You have surpassed my expectations on CHU and here, you have my full respect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:50 pm

Tmh32293 wrote:
Just a heads up if the site seems to be locked (if forumotion has the option) Bboy knows what I am talking about. If it does happen just please ignore it for now.... Its just a precaution I do that keeps anyone for un-willingly mess up something without knowing...

Also Thx Ray, You have surpassed my expectations on CHU and here, you have my full respect.

Yeah, site clean ups, repairs and upgrading, am I rite?

Also, is MCI still going or what?
Back to top Go down
Tmh32293
Private First Class
Private First Class
Tmh32293

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 11:36 pm

I am no longer CEO of MCI, DarthWright (wyatt) has full control over every copy Right, site, and ect we ever used/made while I was there. Far as I know the site and company is dead. I have moved on to join EF and start EI (as you know) So i do not visit any of the old sites or groups I onced worked with.
Back to top Go down
Vickranus
Basic Training
Basic Training
Vickranus

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 5:23 am

i am 13, i got to know Tmh like 3 or 4 years ago, we got seperated when i went to Cuba and coulnt log to his sites.he is quite the genius
Back to top Go down
ArchDuke
ArchDuke

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 11:54 am

Welcome to the site. What is your CHU username ?
Back to top Go down
Tmh32293
Private First Class
Private First Class
Tmh32293

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 11:54 pm

He does not use his CHU account, and hasnt since the week we met, he is partly responsible for my work and ect in computers.

He maybe a kid, but a great one.
Back to top Go down
RaysoRb
Lawlistrator
Lawlistrator
RaysoRb

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:07 pm

Welcome Vickranus,

You can edit your profile by clicking on the PROFILE link at the Nav Bar.
Back to top Go down
https://raysoforums.forumotion.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 7:39 pm

Vickranus wrote:
i am 13, i got to know Tmh like 3 or 4 years ago, we got seperated when i went to Cuba and coulnt log to his sites.he is quite the genius

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
ArchDuke
ArchDuke

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 9:51 pm

Tmh32293 wrote:
He does not use his CHU account, and hasnt since the week we met, he is partly responsible for my work and ect in computers.

He maybe a kid, but a great one.

Oh ok nice to meet you Vickranus.
Back to top Go down
error_691
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
error_691

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:54 pm

nice too meet u .
ahh do i have to intreduce my self too ??? scratch Charlie Chaplin
Back to top Go down
Vickranus
Basic Training
Basic Training
Vickranus

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:32 pm

thanks to all
Back to top Go down
error_691
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
error_691

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:33 pm

ur welcom my friend Charlie Chaplin
Back to top Go down
ATAL
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:48 pm

May be people can introduce themselves by creating new topics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some things to know about me   Some things to know about me Empty

Back to top Go down

Some things to know about me
Page 1 of 1