Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRayso ForumSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
Likeing what we are rolling out?
Yes
Being a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park. Vote_lcap92%Being a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park. Vote_rcap
 92% [ 12 ]
no
Being a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park. Vote_lcap8%Being a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13
Top posters
ArchDuke (232)
Being a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park. Vote_lcapBeing a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park. Voting_barBeing a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park. Vote_rcap 
error_691 (219)
Being a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park. Vote_lcapBeing a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park. Voting_barBeing a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park. Vote_rcap 
RaysoRb (150)
Tmh32293 (76)
Devil-may-cry (72)
ATAL (38)
Ratex (28)
PlanC (8)
Night-Gh0st (4)
Vickranus (3)

Being a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaysoRb
Lawlistrator
Lawlistrator
RaysoRb

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Being a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park. Empty
PostSubject: Being a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park.   Being a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 3:44 pm

Yes, It's not walking in the park.

There are things that Moderators are not allowed to do:

1)Do not edit the post which is sent by the Admin.
2)Do not unlock the topic which is locked by the Admin.

Moderators' Responsibilities

1)Always try to solve the problems.
2)Be nice and helpful to other users.
3)Edit and Remove the flames or offensive language from any user's post.
4)After the problem solved lock that topic.(For Example:Some one asked to how to edit User Profile. You solve the problem and then lock that topic)

I wish I made myself very clear on that issue.
Back to top Go down
https://raysoforums.forumotion.net
Anonymous

Being a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park.   Being a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:23 pm

RaysoRb wrote:
Yes, It's not walking in the park.

There are things that Moderators are not allowed to do:

1)Do not edit the post which is sent by the Admin.
2)Do not unlock the topic which is locked by the Admin.

Moderators' Responsibilities

1)Always try to solve the problems.
2)Be nice and helpful to other users.
3)Edit and Remove the flames or offensive language from any user's post.
4)After the problem solved lock that topic.(For Example:Some one asked to how to edit User Profile. You solve the problem and then lock that topic)

I wish I made myself very clear on that issue.

Bboy4life: Sure thing boss. =P
Back to top Go down

Being a Moderator Is Not Walking In The Park.
Page 1 of 1